iTao Community Guidelines
iTao is a mobile application developed and owned by Alibaba.com (“iTao”). Users of iTao form the iTao Community and are required to comply with these iTao Community Guidelines at all times.
What you should DO:
- • Respect intellectual property rights.
- Respect the copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights of others. By posting content on iTao, you represent that you have the right to do so and will not contravene any third party rights or ownership. Please do not post anything you copied or collected from the Internet that you do not have the right to post.
- • Respect other users and moderate your content.
- We want to foster a positive, diverse community. Be polite and respectful in your interactions with other users. Please ensure that what you post or upload is appropriate for the community where you’re participating. If you’re unsure whether content is appropriate or consistent with these Guidelines or the Terms of Service, please err on the side of caution. We will remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages.We also reserve the right to block accounts that violate these rules when we find it necessary.
- • Always follow the law.
- iTao is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- • Report inappropriate content
What you should not DO:
- • Spamming.
- Please refrain from spamming and self-promotion which also affects your own credibility and reputation.
- • Posting content which is prohibited or of mature nature
- Please refrain from posting nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, pornographic, harmful, misleading, or other inappropriate or mature content. In addition, please refrain from publishing content that promotes or glorifies hatred, violence, racial, or religious intolerance, or content that promotes organizations with such views. Profanity or vulgar language is also prohibited on iTao.
- • Post content for promotion or advertisement without our prior permission
- We encourage genuine and meaningful sharing of your own experience in using/purchasing products that can benefit other users. We reserve the right to remove posts that we deem as being purely for promotion or advertisement purposes, which includes but not limited to:
o Links to 3rd party websites; ando Simple links to product pages without explanation of the product usage experience.
- • Using unacceptable ways to boost the performance of your posts
- Using fake accounts to increase the number of likes, comments or views on iTao is unacceptable. We reserve the right to delete such posts or block accounts that violate this rule.